- Employment Opportunities
- WC Primary P3, PK, & Kindergarten Registration
- Vaping parent and student letter.pdf
- Vaping Flyer.pdf
- 2022-2023 WCSSD School Calendar - Updated as of 11-21-22.pdf
- 2023-2024_WCSSD_Calendar.xlsx - 2023-24.pdf
- 2024-2025school calendar.xlsx - 2023-24.pdf
- Student Handbooks - All
- Cafeteria Monthly Menus
- Board Meeting Agendas
Inclement Weather Info
In the event of school closing due to inclement weather, Director Caldwell or the Carroll County Bus Department will send an all-call. You may also check the district website, district FB page, and local news and radio stations.
Updated COVID Guidelines as of 8/23/2021
WCSSD is currently in PHASE 3 of COVID Guidelines. Note: this is subject to change at any time due to state or CDC updates.
TCAP Family Portal
Have you had a chance to preview the TCAP Family Portal? Log in to view informative resources all available virtually. #TCAPTools
WCSSD Public Input for ESSER 3.0 Funding Priorities
Input from parents, families, staff, and community stakeholders is greatly appreciated!